Saturday, August 22, 2009

Towel Wrap

When I was surfing, I came across this website which displays a wide selection of products that are practical in our everyday life. Not only that, they make perfect gifts for our love ones on special occasions such as birthdays, baby showers, and as Christmas gifts too!

What is interesting is that they come with personalized messages too, either on the towel wrap or a even a personalized duffle bag. Isn't that cute? The towel wrap comes in various colors and you can choose a different color for your own family members, in fact, I love all the colors displayed. I like the terry towel wrap too, it is 100% cotton and can be adjusted too as well. I am sure my daughter will love to have one of this terry towel wrap. And of course, if I buy this personalized duffle bag to go with it, it will be a perfect gift for her. She can take it along when she goes for her swimming classes or even for a short overnight stay.

2 comments:

  1. Er... is that needed? XD

    Wrap with the towel I dry myself with lor :P Save money! hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifts to my daughters!!^_^

    ReplyDelete