Saturday, August 1, 2009

Jalan Maxwell, IPOH Pan Mee

My taste buds longed for something clear and oiless, hot soup and soft noodles on that particular morning. Instantly I thought of having "pan mee", quickly I called up my friend, Kong, and together with her, we went for our favorite pan mee in Jalan Maxwell, known as my "kai ma" shop. Over here in the morning, they sell pan mee, chee cheong fun, wanton mee, tosai and nasi lemak.

Pan Mee lady greeted us this morning, smiling away....she knows we love to order from her... besides pan mee, I can choose other noodles, (don't laugh) I chose cintan noodles this time..


mine came like this...
ikan bilis, minced pork and fish balls
plus some sabah vegetables...


this is the original pan mee
the noodles are different from mine
different texture but almost as nice..

7 comments:

  1. Eh? Is this you Claire?? Oh buka cawangan lah...hihihihi... good lah...hehehehhe.....

    If I start my diet, I will always come here...can see but cannot eat...hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..Cath J, yeah, another one of my cawangan on makanan.. hope u singgah bila-bila masa sahaja.. hahaa..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!! Eh i luv maggi mee in my soupy noodles too!
    But i dont eat maggi mee cooked w the packet thingy tht comes w the packet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, this one, they put ikan bilis .. so the soup is quite different.. i like to eat this once awhile..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... talking about Pan Mee. That's one Pan Mee is so sooooo sooooo nice in KL :)

    Drooling drooling now ... so tempted to drive over there for Pan Mee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will have pan mee or mee hoon ker at least once in a week..love this very much..

    ReplyDelete
  7. TZ, i took pan mee again last night.. but today no lar.. muak already... too much also chai..

    Sonia, yes, once awhile ok ... anything too much is muak.. now i am thinking of where to eat..

    ReplyDelete