Monday, August 10, 2009

Sushi King, Here We R Again!

My girl won again... won her way of going for Sushi King last weekend. She simply loves japanese food, anytime of the day, any day.... So here we were again at SK, this time I brought my mum along, she has not been to any SK before and she was fascinated with the food there. Next time I will bring her again for this type of bento set japanese style. From the way she ate, I notice that she loves it as well..... have to go earlier the next round, sit near the rotating table has its advantages, can choose there and then but of course, my purse will be lighter too.. lol...


this was the set I ordered for my mum...


this is scallop something...


corn sushi?


my girl's set, a mixture of here and there...

6 comments:

  1. I find that sushi king's standards have dropped. Try sushi zanmai if ther eis one near you. it is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still feel eat Japanese food better go for good restaurant rather than fast food chain store, I tried this before, my got not so good impression, Jusco's sushi even taste better than here..

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks very yummy!!!
    grtngs from holland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi thx for dropping by XD
    the set that you ordered for your mum is kodomo bento XD
    last time i work at SK aso XD part time XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to like Sushi King, but not anymore. But their bento set still OK, I guess. Sakae Sushi is better with their bento sets, but I think Sushi Zanmai beats them all! : )

    ReplyDelete