Sunday, August 9, 2009

Paris Coffeeshop In Hugh Low Street

Paris Coffeeshop in Hugh Low Street, Ipoh, (Jalan Sultan Iskandar Shah)...
Hakka mee in the morning, economy and chu chau (order dishes separately) at noon...

Took my girl and my niece to lunch on Friday after school, I like the environment there, quiet, easy parking and food comes fast as well. Pricing is also very moderate... no crowds, that is the best thing and food is nice, of course....


this is Marmite Chicken
ordered by my niece


as for me, I love fish fillet
stir fried lots of ginger and spring onions


small rice, of course...


this is sweet sour fish fillet
my girl loves this...


all three plates cost RM13.50
ie. rm4.50 per plate...
reasonable, right?

4 comments:

  1. Ya, the price is reasonable, and it look tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is tasty...for a quick lunch... it is ok..

    ReplyDelete
  3. came by to know whats for dinner lol...

    drooling because been blog hopping the whole day and no eat haahahaaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ken, come back soon....

    amy, thanks for dropping by for dinner..hahaa.a..

    ReplyDelete