Thursday, August 20, 2009

Aneka Selera IPOH Garden

"Supper, Andy?" He nodded gleefully... jom, let's go, somewhere near, late already... so we went to Gourmet Square, Ipoh Garden, just opposite Woolley food court. That night I yearned for hongkong chee cheong fun, long time I did not taste that. Each time I ordered, I prefer "char siew" to shrimps/prawns.

The taste was still the same...no change .. soft and it sorts of "melt" in your mouth... for those who has gum trouble, this is the food to order... lol....


hongkong chee cheong fun...


chicken koay teow..
Andy complained quite bland taste..


but with this stewed chicken legs, it tasted better!
I like this too..RM2.00 one plate..
ok, cheap!

4 comments:

  1. Why all Ipoh food are so cheap, hardly get this kind of price in KL here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always at a lost as to what to order when I go to Aneka Selera. Usually just end up with the Ikan Bakar and Ice Kacang!!! :)

    The curry mee there already hike up their price. Is it still as good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you love chicken koay teow alot haha :P

    Cheap food and yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonia.. not very cheap, dont be misled.. it is almost the same in KL or Pg...

    Ann, next time try the pan mee right at the end there..not bad... and the claypot rice.. not all stalls are nice anyway..oh, try the muachee.. too..


    Ladyviral, no, that bowl not so nice.. my son ate that... i took the chee cheong fun..haha

    ReplyDelete