Thursday, August 27, 2009

IRC Again!

Last Saturday before going to church, Andy suggested going to IRC, he has not been there before, not in IPOH... so off we went at around 6.30pm cos church service starts at 8pm... There were not many people when we reached there.. but when we left around 7.45pm, it was almost crowded. I wonder why so many people like to go there, the food is not actually delicious.. then why did I go in the first place? Cos I have the e-card, given to me by a special fren... so since got RM300, might as well make use of it, hor... hahaha...

WHAT IS FREE IS GOOD!




my lemon juice


fernie's noodles..


see the serving? so small leh...
barbecue chicken


this is mine...
mushroom chicken
so small too...


so have to order extra this...
then only feel full... sigh...
Should I go for a Jillian Michaels diet after all these delicious food? Perhaps I better do, I just cannot resist food!



5 comments:

  1. Kampung Chicken kar?

    Aiyor I reading this during lunch time.. and my lunch not back yet... some more I keep sneezing because I showered cold water this morning and it was a REALLY cold morning...

    Now some more hungry! Aiyar...

    But hor.. it looks yummy leh... wonder if it is my tummy talking or me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free one sure must spend mah,furthermore dont need to line up, ya, their foods look just normal only..

    ReplyDelete
  3. No la..not kampong chicken la.. just normal drumstick ... very small piece only.. i also not enough.,..


    Sonia, yes..normal only la.. nothing special one..

    ReplyDelete
  4. IRC? I wonder what the heckl is that until I read Island Red Cafe!

    Actually I'm also wondering why all these cafes are doing good business when the food are of sub standard?

    Lots of examples of such cafes here in KL eg. OldTown White Coffee, One Station, OldTaste Kopitiam, Hainan Kopitiam etc.

    Many people go eat there even though the food are lousy! Really don't understand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually looks a bit pathetic lah ...
    i never tried the one in Ipoh til now.

    ReplyDelete