Monday, August 31, 2009

One Night In Free School Food Court, Penang

Went to Penang last weekend to take Andy back to college. As usual, we had our eating spree while we were there. I wanted to visit this Free School Garden food court again, I cannot resist the "lala", but unfortunately, there wasn't anymore when we reached. So we ordered something else instead. This was supposed to be our supper... dinner were at Chili's at 6pm... hahhaa... we really can "wallop" la.. when I came back to IPOH, I realized my "cash" has become nearly "cashless".... my goodness!


the food court


another type of "lala"


what's this, i m not sure
but looks gross now...


did i eat that? yucks.. I DID!!


BUT THIS... I LOVE!

3 comments:

  1. The seashells looks disgusting :/.

    How did it taste like? Escargots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhh now u reminded me...i have yet to eat an apam balik.........:)....thanks for visiting and since u have 3 blogs and i like this one the best with all the food, i am a food lover myself, so i will add this instead of the other two in my blog hehe :)

    ReplyDelete