Wednesday, August 5, 2009

East Ocean Restaurant In Ipoh Garden South

One of the favorite restaurants in IPOH is East Ocean Restaurant (Tung Hoi). The original one is situated in Menglembu town and the branch is in Ipoh Garden South, facing the main road Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah. Normally I go to the Ipoh Garden branch because it is more convenient and parking space is easily accessible.

My family went there for a birthday dinner a couple of months ago and we had a package dinner costing RM260. It was a 8 course dinner but I didnt manage to snap all the dishes, I must be feeling very hungry at that time that I forgot to snap them..... hahaa.... anyway, here are a few of the dishes I manage to take.. By the way, with all these food, do you think I should take up flex belt? :)



honey based prawns


teochiew style steamed cat fish


ginger wine steamed kampung chicken
very nice, must order...


stirfried kai lan
another new dish, must try...


this is a special cake by secret recipe
specially made for diabetic people..
all the nuts and not sweet too..

5 comments:

  1. all of this food looks so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow yummy. im drooling to eat those shrimps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but the food at this outlet is rather bad, i feel.
    had our reunion dinner here before, and a wedding dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certain dishes perhaps J2fm.. but i love the claypot best... the chinese wine combined with lots of blended ginger and kampong chicken was to my taste... other than that, the dishes are so so.. i think the Menglembu branch is much better?

    ReplyDelete