Monday, August 30, 2010

Onn Kee Chicken Shop, Ipoh

Andy is back for few days... so it is his turn to request for what he wants to eat... and yesterday, he wanted to eat nga choy kai...(towkay chicken) Instead of going to Loe Wong, this time we went to Onn Kee just opposite Loe Wong. After parking the car, we were ushered to a shop which belonged to Onn Kee...

Hey, it was very authentic... like the old shop houses I used to stay during my childhood days...


andy enjoying his food...




just look at the sumptuous chicken!!!
the bill came to RM32/-
not bad,right?

8 comments:

  1. Oh..I hvn't been there for quite some time already. I love the kueh teow soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaaaa so smooooooth....the chicken ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my first visit (and also the only one till date) to Ipoh, my friend brought me for ngah choy gai also once we arrived there at night.. it's either Lo Wong or Onn Kee i can't remember, but it taste really good!!!

    compared to the "New Ipoh Chicken Rice" in KL that i had (two person pays RM60 plus), the one in Ipoh wins 9000km ahead.. anyway, don't think there's any such "New Ipoh" restaurant in Ipoh right?? fake~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really a torture to craving for Chicken Rice in the middle of the night...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummmmmmmm! i miss the original chinese food! looks delicious!! my craving is going again....

    Have a fabulous week!!
    jen @ www.passion4food.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. waaaaa i like the chicken leg so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... I miss it so much!! I must eat this the first thing I land in Ipoh. Haha. My family and I are used to the taste of Onn Kee, cause it is not very oily compared to Loe Wong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. btw, you should try kaki ayam from sifo omar at tg tokong near island plaza. the koay teow thn'g and the hokkien mee are good too :)

    ReplyDelete