Friday, August 27, 2010

Taomi Japanese Food

Hope my sons will read about this... my girl and I went for our dinner one fine Tuesday and we ended up in Taomi... my girl loves Japanese food a lot but I? Not really...but once awhile I will go for her sake.
Secondly, my classmate's son is now working there and know what? We get a 10% discount that evening...hahhhaa... these were what we ordered...

my girl's chicken chop rice...

my ramen with tempura...

i like the texture of this ramen..
nice but too bad, the soup was not what i love...

i love this cucumber maki
they were so crunchy.. nice!!
and the bill came to RM30/-

6 comments:

  1. oh I do love Japanese food too! I got to get some pictures for the Jap Buffet I love going to :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the cucumber maki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see Japanese food!!! I'm a lover of itttt!! nom nom nom!!

    Have a fabulous week!!
    jen @ www.passion4food.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah! Japanese food. Some more get discount! I wanna also! XD

    ReplyDelete