Saturday, August 21, 2010

My No Taste Fried Rice

Ok, today I am going to share one generous recipe of mine... hohohohooo... this recipe is special cos it received a remark, "Why no taste one?" Okay, here I tell you why...

first my ingredients.. as above...

fry these first and put them aside...

this is side dish for my girl...

and our fried rice...
when she took the first bite, she said..
"Mi, why no taste one?"
I tried.. gosh, yes, no taste...why?
cos I forgot to put soy sauce!!! sigh...

6 comments:

  1. Didn't put soy sauce but why the fried rice so dark geh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nevermind...less salt is good for health :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. But it still looks great though =) Dont worry !! Hahah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can still add the sauce into the rice; will be tasty with some chilli in the plate of soy sauce too. Just sprinkle some into the rice and mix. Should taste good:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add salt la... or eat with tomato sauce. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha.... something must be up in your mind that make u forgot about light soya sauce.. hehehe. :P

    ReplyDelete