Sunday, August 15, 2010

Unique Restaurant In Ipoh

After reading her post about this promotion in Unique Restaurant, I was quite excited... I never been to this restaurant in Tambun before, always heard of it from my friends and now since Mingna mentioned it in her blog, I was kind of "motivated" to go and see for myself what they have in store for these "eaters."

For a set of RM68.90 we get one set with one set free...meaning they are giving 2 sets for the price of one....

first we were served this dish..
a piece of mini sized abalone, mushroom and broccoli...

then came a bowl of shark fins....

sweet and sour fish fillet

a piece of prawn...

a bowl of fried rice..
and this cost RM34.45 for each person...
then I added the following as side dishes...

a plate of broccoli

buttered crispy sotong (squid)

special "sang mee" medium size..
the bill came to RM107.00 for 4 of us...

Here is the restaurant..
more pictures in Caring Blog..

8 comments:

  1. I wonder if they are having the same promo here in KL? Looks quite reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 107 for four ..of course cheap :) Eh I want to be one of your kids la :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah... very tai wor... you really got hau fuk la :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm, if they didn't do the buy 1 free 1, i think i wouldn't go for it lor.. then the shark's fin soup, got real shark's fin inside?? the fried rice and noodles look very oily woh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw, I hv a new blog entitled Scrumptious. Hope to see u there.

    ReplyDelete