Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pappa Rich Curry Mee In De Gardens

Pappa Rich.. I always heard of it but never been there until last Friday when AA came back and Fernie wanted to go to De Gardens. She has two choices, Pappa Rich or Mong Kok... and she opted for the PR.

Business seems to be good even it was still early... 6.30pm... and I could see that they have a wide selection too of choices. I was quite full.. so I didn't order the curry noodles as my kids did. Just look at the thick curry.... they wanted it dry so that it won't be too spicy for them...



it cost RM8.90 per bowl..
a bit pricey but then it was quite an enormous bowl..

8 comments:

  1. Yes, it's overpriced and not that fantastic actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee... I think I cook mee curry for you better... will have huge chunks of chicken (whole drumstick) taufu pok, kerang... wan anot? Come come... I cook for you, Claire... come KL, let Mama Cleff feed you! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Reana;
    I figure that Pappa Rich is good for a drink or two, and maybe a serving of toast/mexico bun.

    Btw, it's Wong Kok. And they don't serve exactly delicious food either. Hehe ... so you did not miss much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! PR food is pricey and i find it not worth it too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks delicious, the sauce thick and creamy..:D just the way I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks good. For RM8.90, maybe a bit pricey but the ambience at PR is good, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so yummy. I could do with a bowl of curry mee now.

    ReplyDelete