Saturday, August 14, 2010

Weng Kee Restaurant in Ipoh Garden South

Weng Kee is one of my most frequent eatery place in Ipoh. But each time I went, I ordered the same old dishes because of the different company I was with. I posted this in my Caring Blog recently and since this is a food blog, I added these pictures here too, for easy reference.

The food in Weng Kee is not bad at all... next time I must try other dishes instead of sticking to the same old dishes....but they were yummy.... that was why the repetition...

In Ipoh Garden South... .

the steamed yam....

crispy fried dfish...

kapitan curry chicken...

asparagus...
Three of us "walloped" these dishes
and the bill came to RM57 plus rice and drinks.. .

4 comments:

  1. dai tou...hahaahahah....KL food is getting veryyyyyyy expensive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It is one of my favourite makan place for family reunion.. Very nice indeed! But the service from the lady who takes order from customers must improve la.. like "hak min san" isks!

    ReplyDelete