Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Aberdeen Kopithiam

Each Sunday my girl and I will be cracking our heads thinking of where to go and have our dinner. Normally my mum and a niece will join us on that Sunday evening... but the problem is always thinking of places to go and have our dinner... somewhere not too far and something good for our stomachs. Finally we landed in Aberdeen Kopithiam. Heard from my mum that their soup noodles are nice... but funny though, none of us ordered that on that day.....

i ended up taking spicy and our fish...

my mum's squid with ginger....

my girl's spaghetti...

and my niece beef fried rice...
Well, nothing to shout about...
I have yet to try out the noodles but
after this one time, I think I will give it a long interval
before I come back to Aberdeen Kopithiam...

3 comments:

  1. i hv been there a few times but I hvn't posted any yet. The food is reasonably good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by. Will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also find it so-so only.. been quite sometime i didn't eat there too.. i think almost a year already..

    ReplyDelete