Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fish Head In First Garden

There are two stalls in First Garden which are famous for their fish head meehoon. One is at the corner coffeeshop and the other one along the same row. (Sorry, I am very forgetful, I will get their names next round.)

Both have different taste, if you love sourish, go to the corner coffeeshop and if you prefer more vege, the middle shop is suitable for you. This time I opted for this shop because what attracted me was their crispy fried flat fishcake with nestum toppings. They are sold out fast so if you wanna try, go earlier and book them!

fish head meehoon...

the crispy fried pancake with nestum toppings..

2 comments:

  1. hahaha ho choi i am not crazy about fishhead bihun :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, This is the first time I hop over to your blog! You are from Ipoh too? Hahha.... I miss my fish head mee hun. Before I left Malaysia, I used to eat the one in Pasir Pinji, somewhere near Maxis. It was really really good! But quite expensive though... RM 5 for one.. How does this taste?

    ReplyDelete