Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Morning With Indulgence

This morning I had a very sumptuous meal with an Ipoh blogger. You can read all about it here.. but what I want to post here are the menu and the meals we took for our breakfast...

Indulgence Living And Restaurant

the breakfast menu

Pomme Pomme

see the savoury dripping poached eggs ....

Boxed In

with lots of stuff inside the crispy bread box..

a very balanced meal for the day..
lasted me till dinner...
that was something really special to indulge in!

Indulgence Living And Restaurant
14, Jalan Raja Di Hilir
30450 Ipoh

5 comments:

  1. the eggs look wonderful!

    Leon
    http://hanleong.blogspot.com/2010/08/mother-son-bonding-session-with-movie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. those breakfast were indeed special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i like that.. the "pomme pomme" looks like egg benedict to me.. and that stuffing for the "box in", those are diced luncheon meat?? so nice..

    ReplyDelete