Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pappa Rich Bun

This time I tried the Pappa Rich Bun... the most expensive coconut bun I have tasted in my whole entire life.. haahaa... I love coconut fillings, dont know why especially those my mum used to make when we were small.
Savoring this coconut bun reminded me of my childhood days once again.. well, if I go again, I wouldn't mind ordering this bun again... expensive or not, it was to my taste!




nothing very spectacular but I simply loves the coconut fillings!!
RM3.80 per bun...

5 comments:

  1. wei not bad lar rm3-80. kakakaka...eh i love coconut fillings to :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah! rm3.80 per bun with only coconut filling? kinda expensive eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe.. yummy.. but fattening.. eat moderately ya.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy and made me hungry only! ;)

    But for RM3.80.... aiyoh, I go buy from the babu roti lah. LOL

    ReplyDelete