Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pregnancy Urges With Heavy Meal

LOR MAI KAI AND WOO KOK FOR BREAKAST??

(glutinious rice and yam puff)
Not a health breakfast but if a pregnant lady yearns to have these for breakfast, what would you do? Yes, we will try our best to get them for her la... funny with pregnant ladies, once they have the urge or craze for that certain food, they will go all out for it or they will pester you until you give in... lol.... how do I know? Cos I was also like that ma...long long time ago ... (forgotten how many years already...)

the woo kok (yam puff) in Wah Nam coffeeshop

the lor mai kai... very chai one
glutinious rice with chicken and sausage
very filling too...
that was enough to last us through lunch..

10 comments:

  1. the woo kok looks yummy but the LMK...errr...need improvement

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not pregnant but I yearn for this dim sum goodies :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. muahahaha... too bad for my hubby after i read your blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a heart attack in the making, but hey, you only live once, so go ahead have some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my girl loves woo kok n my son loves loh mai kai.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who is pregnant now? I also love them lots...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I spotted your blog's caption at Jeannie's blog, I thought for a moment that you're pregnant! Ha, Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my my...i miss this glutinous rice with all this stuff in it....wish i know how to make one...i only know how to EAT waaa...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete