Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Heavy Breakfast

Breakfast with Tammy in Kopi Thiam coffeeshop...sorry I didn't get the name again but it is near Tesco... er.... opposite Kizuna Japanese food. Gosh.. I better get my details right before I post up any food next time. Thanks to James who is kind enough to furnish me with more correct details on and off...

Ok, coming back to this shop which is famous for its pan mee, the boss told us that we had to wait forty minutes to be served... FORTY MINUTES! But I said never mind, it was fine with us.. so while waiting for our panmee, my stomach started to growl... and soon in a matter of few minutes, we had this as a starter...

yummylicious kueh...quality kueh...
then around half an hour later... our pan mee came..

this time we ordered it dry....

with a separate bowl of vege soup
so which was better?? soup or dry..
I prefer the soup pan mee... definitely!

4 comments:

  1. That's yam cake and tapioca cake in the kueh plate? I love kueh a lot. I can eat that for breakfast, lunch, dinner and in between.

    But pan me is good too. Looks yummy. I usually went for the tear version in soup... That was a looooong time ago, so now you make me yearn for pan mee. Any version would me good now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love kueh too and the soup pan mee.

    ReplyDelete