Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sambal Petai Prawns In Woolley

AA and I were yearning for some petai sambal prawns last evening and we were glad that we ended up in Fong's Kitchen inside Woolley food court. I ordered a plate of petai plus steamed lotus groundnuts soup for both of us. When the dishes were served, I was amazed by the large portion of the petai and I thought it would be pricey. But to my astonishment, she said these two dishes only cost RM12!! So super cheap!

I ordered one more stingray curry from another stall.. but unfortunately, I forgot to take that picture... it only cost RM12.40 plus 2 plates of rice.. all in all, our whole dinner was only RM24.40 ($8) for both of us... so cheap and so nice...



9 comments:

  1. sambal petai..."yan sei ngoir la"////i went to sasha's blog saw her sambal petai...i come your blog also see this...why la my sambal petai always ta jadi one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sambal petai prawns...!! I would smell afterwards but I think it's worth it, hahaha;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like petai prawns - actually I like the prawns more than the petai. Stingray curry would be yummy. All very good value.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! really worth your money for these delicious dishes...can't find it anywhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hungry larrrrrrrrr.......btw they looked really delicious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good price, plenty of food --and it looked YUMMY.. Can't beat that, Claire.

    Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. prawns sambal looksa delicious... do not know if anyone creating that recipe here in california

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah ... cheap lah wei ... made me crave now. Fong's Kitchen at the back of the food court.

    ReplyDelete