Monday, September 20, 2010

Boston In Ipoh

When they came back to Ipoh, they would want to eat in and eat out as well..... one fine Sunday morning, we went to Boston... yes, Boston, all the way to US.. hahahaa...

Boston restaurant! Newly opened at De Gardens, maybe just a couple of months only, two or three months, the most... we were curious about the food, what they served and all that.... so to "kill our curiousity, " we ordered such food as these...

the drinks..soya mixed with cendol...

my girl ordered noodles with dry curry...

me.. plain vegetarian koay teow
wrongly ordered.. i thought got meat and stuff one..

Andy and his baked cheese rice.. not for me definitely!

Aaron with his set of rice meal
chicken chop and stuff...

peanut french buttered toast...
all I can say is...
I will not go again...
Food? Nothing to shout about...
Price? Pretty Expensive...

Boston is just opposite Jaya Jusco...

wanna go and try?

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for warning me not to go! Beside that Jusco sign is my granduncle's road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were at Papparich last Fri and we past by the Boston n thought we might try it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire...does it taste good? It doesn't look nice leh :p and you din mention the price. Is it pricey ? Do they have western food ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. passed by a few times.. but never stopped to eat there..
    perhaps must try one day =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. elin..they are pricey too.. go and find out for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, even I myself have not stepped in, claire. :)
    Just another char chan teng?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah..not so nice la.. no need to step in..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete