Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fatty Loh Chicken Rice Penang

First time taking Fatty Loh chicken rice in Penang... this shop was a bit hidden... along the road going to Batu Feringgi.. I was told the chicken rice is nice and cheap... Well... try then only I know.. so that day the four of us ordered these dishes...
We reached there around 11am and we were the first customers for the day...

we were served like this... all in metal plates..

the rice.. nicely moulded...

chap choy served like this too...

steamed water cress soup..

yam with kau yuk...

roasted chicken and steamed chicken...

four of us.. the bill came to RM30 plus drinks..
cheap.. but the food, ok only la...

6 comments:

  1. surprising wor...rm30 only. If here sure RM50 or rm60

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cheap. I totally forgot about this place when I was in Batu Ferringhi last month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good but kau yuk - oh you mean the pork dish, not dog meat??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous..u can contact me at reanact(at)gmail(dot)come


    evelyn: hahaha.. i never thought of that..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a Penang kia. There used to me some conflicts amongst few Fatty Loh outlets claiming to be original shop. Now I am not even sure about this one you went coz I have been away too long. Will check it out.

    ReplyDelete