Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hot Spicy Lunch

Suddenly my friend has an "urge" to take hot spicy lunch and since only mamak stalls offers the best and hot stuff, we went to this stall in Jalan Sagor, just next to the Ipoh City Hall...
Gosh.. it has been a long while since I took curry rice..... I could feel my ears burning and a running nose was felt too... at least temporary... hahaaaa....

then after the hot meal,
we went for something cooling... phewww....
this yin yang (soya bean mixed with tau foo far) cooled down the curry!

6 comments:

  1. Love them both. Nothing quite like Malaysian Mamak food here or tau foo fah here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo..I can't take too spicy food. But I love the taufu fa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy. lots of variety for lunch eh? I want the tau foo far !!! so cooling lah



    have a lovely tuesday love.
    jen @ www.passion4food.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks good. I like spicy food, but I don't think I can take it ear burning hot...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! I miss my spicy food!! :)

    Weng

    ReplyDelete