Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sin Hup Kee, IPOH

My dinner in Sin Hup Kee at Leong Sin Nam Street, IPOH... with my mum and my 2 kids. I love to go there cos the food were like more or less home cooked and not so thirsty after eating that. Furthermore it is not so costly as well, so for a lazy Sunday, it is worth going there for a nice comfortable meal. But do remember, not to go there after 7pm, then we might not be able to get seats or have to wait for a longer time to get our meals ready...


sweet sour pork ribs..


sweet potato vegetables..


foo yoong egg


braised fish head


not so nice actually ..
it cost RM50rm altogether...

7 comments:

  1. The food not so nice ar? Tasteless is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't has Foo Yoong Egg for ages ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. not so nice refers to the braised fish head?
    or the overall meal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. not so nice ar? but in the pics they look so delicious leh.....btw i forgot fuyoong egg got wat inside har? onion only isit? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm, the foods look so delicious especially the sweet sour pork and the sweet potato vegetables.
    i am getting hungry now..lolzz..

    have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. J2Kfm, i referred to the braised fish.. it was not nice... cannot taste it with all the gravy overcovering the fish.. next time dont order this dish..

    ReplyDelete
  7. ehh. the braised fish head.. cannot see any fish leh...
    I should hv visited this blog of yrs before I embark on my Ipoh trip but nvm, there's always next time.

    ReplyDelete