Saturday, September 5, 2009

New World Park, Penang

This time when we went to New World Park Penang, we managed to try some varieties, unlike the time I went with my siblings. With my kids, we took our brunch there.. but I still prefer other local side stalls. New World Park is still a tourist area, a food court for those like us coming from outstation, so the food there is still not to what I expected...

After sitting in the car for hours, I must go for my lower back pain treatment. Few hours of traveling is wearing me down but then thinking of the food, the pain is worth it. :)

Once again, thanks to Gabriel for snapping these beautiful pictures to make the food more attractive..


chee cheong fun with chicken feet


sang mee with gravy..


i love to eat these kok chai...


fried or chian


curry mee ordered by Gab...


red bean tong sui


yam cake..woo tau koe..

8 comments:

  1. no 1 curry mee of course and no 2 or chian, i once went to penang just to eat or chian and it is to die for :) i have or chian in pontian but most of the time i see chian but no or....the or there are very mulnourished, like little dried raisins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... or and chian are different? i tot sama saja... if u love curry mee, then must come to IPOH..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait, all those but not the famous ABC?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah.. we didnt drink ABC that morning cos with all the food, we ordered some fresh lime and lemon instead... to digest the food in a quicker way...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had the chance to eat satay.. it's very delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the fried oh sien,
    delicious,,,thanks for sharing.
    Nice Johnie Walker ads by nuffnang..I clicked
    and see what is all about :)

    Tks for dropping by and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, claire!

    great to be here again. yummy foods.. my mouth waters looking at your pics..

    take care

    ReplyDelete