Thursday, September 24, 2009

Breakfast In Wah Nam, IPOH

This morning I was feeling not hungry at all!!! I was shocked at myself! How come I was not starving as usual.... Well, if I felt like this each day, I will not gain any weight, that is reassuring.. but it was shortlived...

When I reached Wah Nam, I felt like taking this and that and that... lol.. Finally I settled for two sets of different meals... one toasted bread and one bowl of pan mee as shown below...


this was good...


delicious....yummy....


then followed by pan mee...


not bad too...


my colleague had this
nyonya mee


a bit of assam and sourish
something unique...

2 comments:

  1. it is very bad to look at your pics so early in the morning and i cannot find all those here...hahhahhaha...wat can i say? they are just delicious...simple yet fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the food looks so yummy esp those poached eggs.

    ReplyDelete