Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chai Leng Market, Prai

Anyone like to eat yam? ME! ME! Anything to do with yam, I am IN. Simply love yam, dont know why, steamed yam, fried yam, stewed yam.... delicious!
So when my fren mentioned there is a yam rice stall in Chai Leng Park, Butterworth/Prai (not sure) I said, come....go go.... Must Go...

Oh sorry for not taking the name of the shop but all I know is that the shop is just opposite the Chai Leng Market. Since it was not lunch hour yet, the shop was not crowded, according to my fren, he said that once lunch hour, we would have difficulty looking for an empty table...


here is the yam rice


fish balls, meat and pig stomach...
all mixed in this salted vegetable soup...
i like it...


the we ordered a small bowl of stewed trotters...
the bill came to RM17.00.. .expensive or not?
overall, the food was okay la..
not to say very very yummy
but at least it is something different...

6 comments:

  1. me too me too...hahhaha...deliciouso...:) i love yam kueh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's this very nice yam rice in Klang.
    slightly different, with shrimps, and such,
    but very very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waa I not yam fan... so sad... RM17 for two person meal ok mar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chai Leng Market food is not cheap... i still remember i went to take the fish ball noodles ... it cost me a bomb... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like yam rice and yam cakes. Yam has a unique taste so it is not to every one's liking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these look so delicious and mouthwatering :D

    ReplyDelete