Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dessert Snack In Cowan Street

My girl requested some light lunch, I am beginning to worry about her, she seems to be controlling her meals. For a growing girl, I do not encourage eating less, eating healthy is one thing, eating less than normal, I cannot condone. No matter how she reassures me that she is eating alright, I am still skeptical in whatever she takes each day. Just today she told me that she doesn't eat anything during her recess time in school. OH gosh, I didn't know that, I thought all along she buys something from the canteen... One glass of milk in the morning till 1pm or so? My stomach will be growling furiously!

It is difficult to force her to eat at this age, she is no toddler anymore.... so what she requests, I have to abide as long as she has enough food in her body.... now and again, she likes to eat in this dessert shop along Cowan Street, IPOH...


she likes her bubur cha cha..


chin tui...


yam cake...


this is mine...


and a plate of meehoon which i overlooked...
is this meal enough for her..


this is the dessert shop....

7 comments:

  1. I really love 糖水especially the cantonese stye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the above hahahah.....but very filling leh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum.. the chn'g t'ng looks good. the chin tui too! Yum.. I miss eating yu tiao too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. they alwiz run out of bubur cha cha lah ...aiks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're making me hungry with all that delicious looking food!

    Have a great weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are my favorites.. once awhile must go for desserts..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love TongSui but cant find any nice one at my place. You are very lucky to be surrounded by lots of good foods.

    ReplyDelete