Friday, September 4, 2009

Chili' in Penang

My first time in Chili's Penang, I love the food very much, I wanna go there again, how about u all, kids? Sure wanna go again, right? Thanks to Gabriel for the wonderful pics he has taken and shared with me as well... how come IPOH doesnt have a Chili? Maybe the spending power is not so high in IPOH as in Penang and Kuala Lumpur.

I love their food, the quality is there... though pricey but once awhile is worth going to enjoy the delicous meals over there.... I have forgotten their names.. so just enjoy the pics....ok?











4 comments:

  1. one of the more reliable American diner, alongside TGIF.
    hearty portions, yummy stuff, and sinfully decadent desserts. cant get any better.

    the closest resemblance we have here is David's Diner, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chocolate ice cream and cake look like a Octopus to me, very cute..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never been to the outlet yet and the food looks great

    ReplyDelete