Friday, September 18, 2009

Lan Je In Rawang

One of my main purposes of going to Rawang is to eat the delicious food from a few shops in that small township. Thanks to my friend, Belinda, for showing and taking us to eat.. one of the shops she took us to is Lan Je eatery shop. You will be amazed to find a large crowd there especially during lunch hour.

When we reached there, it was almost 12.30pm and it was quite crowded but we managed to get a table after a short while. This Lan Je is famous for its fresh water talaphia... very distinguished, even when I am thinking of it now, I have to swallow "u-know-what."


the open aired shop


the famous talaphia


stir fried yau mak


their famous sotong with dried chillies...best!


the dishes we ordered...


this was the crowd...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those dishes look really tempting... Must find time to visit this shop the next time I go to Rawang...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a well-blog place and I really wanted to try this one despite they having a branches in KL. Their Tilapia....

    ReplyDelete