Monday, September 28, 2009

A Colorful Delight For Everyone!

When my Johor Bharu friends came to IPOH a couple of days ago, I took them to taste the famous fruits ice kacang in this food court along the Sam Tet Primary School, just opposite the old Odeon cinema. You can find none other place that sells like this stall, it is simply yummy. They decorated the whole bowl with assorted fresh fruits, the colour and the arrangement making the ice kacang too irresistible to avoid not trying.

Well, this is one of the delights in IPOH.. do come and try when you have the opportunity!




3 comments:

  1. That looks like the ultimate ice kacang. I am a huge fan of ABC and those pics just make me salivate! *SIGH*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yum...i love ABC especially the kacang in it bcs salty and sweet tastes like a heavenly combination to me yumyummmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love this very much...so colourful and so fruity.

    ReplyDelete