Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sun Sun, Here We Come Again And Again!

My sons were back for the weekend, sooo.....in two cars we drove to Sun Sun Restaurant again. Yes, AGAIN!! LOL... 3rd time I have been eating in less than a month, I think!
I took my mum this time, her first time there, Andy too....
It was quite crowded on Sunday and this time we sat at the five foot way, no choice cos inside the shop all fully occupied. We ordered six dishes for six of us.... Amazing? LOL...

salted egg chicken

yau mak

fried or chien..

steamed talapia fish

assam sotong

best is Vinegar pork!!

All these dishes cost me RM71.00 plus rice...
Reasonable or Expensive?

10 comments:

  1. never had that kind of oh chien b4 leh...must try

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok lah... quite reasonable. You ordered fish, you know? I like the sotong, must be very tasty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheap! :P hhahahaha *as if i'm already earning money* LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reasonable I'd say. Sun And Sun is it? One of my personal favourite as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That salted egg chicken looks yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness gracious, these are yummy looking dishes..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pork looks really good - very reasonably priced too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. where is this Sun Sun Restaurant, since you've been there 3 times in a month, sure very very nice!! and RM71 for 6 person, not expensive at all..

    ReplyDelete
  9. cheap and looks delicious, too.

    ReplyDelete