Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mum's Home Cooked Dishes

For the last few days, my mum has been cooking for me, I am very grateful to her. Though I did not ask her to, in fact I told her not to, but she kept cooking for me, for us. My mum is indeed a special woman. Despite her blur vision, it did not hinder her from helping her kids, us... despite she has the liability, she is still thinking for us... worrying about us... she is indeed one special mum.... at least to me.. to us... I love her...

our favorite potato chicken

our favorite yam too...

2 comments:

  1. IT is always nice to have Mum's cooking no matter what age you or she is!!!! It is a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is our blessings to have mums loving us! Nothing beats mums cooking, be it professional or not, I am happy for you and am moved by this post!

    ReplyDelete