Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pangkor Meal

We had our barbecue dinner yesterday at the resort. Nothing to shout about, I didn't even snap much pictures in fact. Maybe the food didn't attract me that much.... or perhaps I was not hungry so that might explained the "lack of interest." With so much abundant food, now I know why many like to go for courses. As for me, I hope I will not be chosen anymore.. at least for this year!

barbecuing the chicken wings...
took one only..
I saw the black black thing, I grew scared...

one of my meals while I was there..
salted egg, black pepper flower crabs, french beans and curry fish...

4 comments:

  1. i guess it's not mainly about food, it's because that we don't have to work while taking courses right?? hehe..

    hmmm, maybe you can strip off the burnt portions of the chicken.. anyway, the dishes you had for the rice is already enough right?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to go for course..coz morning have buffet breakfast, 10 o'clock tea time, lunch, then tea time and if lucky dinner..makan all the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have not had a BBQ for ages. I like lightly smoked vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  4. part of the important activities during course la...hehe!

    ReplyDelete