Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lavender Muffins

I am still drooling over this special cupcakes or muffins... guess who made them? Yes, Elinluv from sweet delights. She has created a new blog, just for all of us who love sweeties, yummies and drooling delights. Congratulations to her new blog!!!

Hop over to her new blog to have a better picture of these cute muffins....
Thank you to Kristy for supplying the aroma lavender to Elin..
Without these two wonderful food bloggers, I will not have a chance to savor such beauties!
LOL....

8 comments:

  1. nice little muffins!! actually i like all kinds of muffins regardless the flavour, hehehehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Claire, you really put up a picture on muffin... Which one looks better? Yours or mine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, how's the muffins? Lifting up your spirit or not? Feel LOVEEEEE or not? Better mood, right? haha.... You're always welcome, daaaaahling! Hope you'll have a fabulous day!
    Cheers, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratz to ur fren and nice muffin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haiz...claire..i tot u on diet..send them to me la kekekeke*drolling*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire..glad you like them and I wallop two myself...great cuppies but have to reduce the sugar a bit...a bit sweet for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love muffins. Double Chocolate for me please...

    ReplyDelete
  8. mingna... how to compare with yours.. anyway, i cannot say much la.. not baked by me.. nanti if i comment negatively, elin will come after me and next time no more muffins to eat .. ever.. hahahaha... but give me any muffins, i will definitely love them.. Kenny rogers one, also i love!


    kath.. come make fren with elin.. hehehee


    kristy, thank u.. any more lavender? :p


    elin: so what's next?

    ReplyDelete