Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Succulent Roasted Delicious.......

I am going to miss these food once I start on my healthy meal, that is drinking oatmilk with quaker oats. My cholesterol is a bit high so need to control my food, that is the sad news. But I guess no harm going for these type of food once awhile, right? Maybe two times in seven days? Justified, right? Life is quite meaningless if we can not eat what we like, right? All the "rights" seem to be "wrong." :p
Back to the food, I love going to this coffeeshop behind the Telekom. Somehow I cannot remember the shop name, always forget to look up for its name... Anyway, just look at the food... now i m drooling... it seems like ages though it was only yesterday that I took this wanton mee...

this is prawn mee... only on mondays, they sell ...

aaahhh.. the One Ton Mee
with the succulent roasted pork!

dare to try? :p

11 comments:

  1. Claire:

    Eating oats can help reduce your blood cholesterol level. You have to be consistent and watch your diet regularly. I don't recommend medication although that is the most effective way to see instant result. You can try to soak some Rolled Oats in warm drinking water and keep in the fridge overnight. The following morning, scoop out the rolled oats from the water and eat it before breakfast. Discard the water, please. It works...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely meals; sorry to hear about your cholesterol and all that, a friend of mine is solving her problem with diet and enzymes~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to eat oatmeal for breakfast too! You are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. prawn mee...now you had me drooling

    ReplyDelete
  5. My cholesterol was very high at one time. Luckily I managed to control myself to have more exercise and eating more greens. Just remember try not take too much seafood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very delicious looking noodles...I like the last one best:D I buy roast pork from the market almost every weekend they are so delicious with crispy skin! Maybe I should cut down on that, much be more healthy too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, wantan mee with siew yoke??? never tried this combination before, but both are things i love to eat.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my..your making me hungry here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love you blog, it's making me drool for foods from Malaysia, wahhh :-(

    ReplyDelete