Monday, May 31, 2010

First Time To CoffeeBean

I have not stepped into Coffee Bean before... yes, true.. lol... until that night, I took my canadian frens for a cup of coffee and some desserts... I have always passed by but never gone in but after this time, I think I will step in more often. The desserts were ravishing! Coffee is not so so likeable for me, the sweeties are the ones I will chase after...

the scone.. they warmed it up
very nice...

the cheese cake.. fabulous but fattening, of course..

and the creamy coffee.. so relaxing..

9 comments:

  1. i love their sandwich set ler :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's my favourite grandma's scones from Coffee bean

    ReplyDelete
  3. coffee relaxing? aiyo..hope you can sleep at night leh. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmmmmmmmMmm claire! this makes my mouth watery !! im back from vacation! miss readng your blogs! hehe

    jen from www.passion4food.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh? First time to CoffeeBean? You dari mana? Haha!

    Actually I long time didn't visit Coffee Bean already - it's usually Starbucks for me. But should go back to Coffee Bean and try their desserts : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, i seldom frequent this coffeebean or starbuck.. :)

    kathy, i dint drink the coffee la.. hahha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. love coffee bean :)
    do you know that you can purchase anything in there with citibank reward points?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coffee's not my cup of tea. So I don't step into Coffee Bean. I like old school kopitiam better :)

    ReplyDelete