Saturday, May 1, 2010

Now I Am Satisfied!

Nowadays I seldom go out for my breakfast.... getting used to eating in the office, quaker oats with fruits! Unbelievable? But true...for certain days if not all. Piles of work in the office, don't ask me why but yes, lots of work to do.... so in order not to waste time going out, nowadays I stay back and eat healthily. hahaha... I wonder how long I can take quaker oats with no sugar too!
But when it comes to lunch time, I was as hungry as a horse and ended up taking sinful food such as these...

koayteow with curry sauce

4 types of liew-s...
Now I am Satisfied!! hahahahaa...

9 comments:

  1. That looks lips smacking good! I don't go out for breakfast and lunch most of the time too! Too hot, to wet if it rains or too lazy to drive to the nearest restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to eat dry curry noodle too... usually eat at Wah Nam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also have muesli+yoghurt for breakfast in office everyday, for many many years already..

    wow, that koayteow with curry sauce!! very delicious~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! Your blog is so full of yummy, yummy food!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, Reanaclaire! So nice coming by and visiting your blogs.

    Thank you for stopping by my place and leaving your comment!

    Kindly, ldh

    ReplyDelete
  6. The curry 'hor fun' looks so nice. I like to go to Nam Fatt, at Kampar road for their soup bihun and yong tau foo, etc. If you just order the noodles and some 'lieu' it's reasonable.

    ReplyDelete