Sunday, May 30, 2010

New World Penang

We had our lunch in New World.. I think I do not want to go there again... the food was not that good... what to do, we wanted to avoid the traffic jam in town and ended up not eating nice good food. We should have gone somewhere else for good food.. sigh.. Even our dinner was not good too so I did not bother to snap the pictures.
I did not take all the food pictures because nothing to shout about except for the ice kacang and cendol...

this was the worst... nothing like real satay...

bah chang, so so only..

we love apom only..

banana apom..

otak otak

ice kacang

cendol

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha...wait..i free i make bak chang for you to try..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apom looks interesting! does it taste similar to the apom pulau pinang?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love apom too! it's really difficult to find a good and crunchy one here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah~~ i feel wanted to go to penang dy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. u blog abt food so much u feel jaded. u take it all for granted. i would pay top ringgit for the otak-otak. havent had it nor seen it for two yrs. drool just to look at the pic

    ReplyDelete
  6. eh, why the otak2 looks so different?

    ReplyDelete
  7. woah. something new for me to look at. would love to try these one day ar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks yummy to me except for the satay and otak otak : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look sooooo delicious. I love Malaysian/Singaporean dishes. I'd love to try that Apom. There was a restaurant called Penang here in Manila where I ate all the time but it closed :(

    ReplyDelete