Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Daily Desire

After my oatmilk, I still go out to search for food at times, unless I am too busy, then I will sit quietly and cook some instant quaker oats for my breakfast.
To have a bowl of noodles in the morning is very satisfying... Ipoh is famous for its "liews" (various types of fish paste made). This shop in old town serves one of the best I have ever eater, CT coffeeshop and its original is a few shops away, I cannot remember the name. Owned by few brothers... (maybe Mingna can be able to help me in recalling :)

my breakfast

my lunch, chicken koay teow...

and my duck rice dinner in Ipoh Garden....
how is that for a day's meal?

11 comments:

  1. aiyo...hor fun.....yum...some more the oil is red color..must be very good

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's been a while since i visit your let's wallop. the food is killing me!!! i so miss dear ipoh's food :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer Kong Heng than Thean Chun but my late grandmother said Thean Chun pioneered the making of Ipoh Kai See Hor Fun. Which one do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wa... looks good. I don't mind having the Chicken sai hor fun...simple yet delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these kind of food too:D Looks very delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want the duck rice....the meat so thickkkk hahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. breakfast already that so heavy? woa wao~ haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. yum, am drooling with the soups :-(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never heard of oak milk. I love to try new things I am going to go try to find some so I can taste it.

    ReplyDelete