Thursday, July 29, 2010

Travel With Comfort

For the past few years, I have been doing a lot of traveling, mostly on asian tours to places such as Beijing, Hong Kong, Macau, Shanghai, Vietnam and Cambodia. These places are all Asian countries, but the culture and the food are very different, especially between China and Vietnam. What I love most is the ancient scenery and of course the shopping! From clothing to souvenirs, they are so inexpensive and beautiful. I would not mind going again, especially to Hong Kong, the food is fantastic. Lately my friend is suggesting that we should go on one of the europe tours, at least for two weeks. It is going to be Autumn in a another month or so, and the best thing is, the foreign exchange is so low now, compared to earlier months. She knows it is my dream to visit Europe one day, especially to Italy, because my son has been there and he told me that I should go. Well, I have no plans yet this year, but definitely next year, I am going somewhere and I will make sure the itinerary covers Italy. Perhaps Rome and the coastal area, or maybe Rome and the Greek Islands.

The tour company at collettevacations.com has some really unique tours that take into account a country's history, culture, and special events. It is a great way to learn about the country you are visiting as they have such knowledgeable tour managers. This would be such a benefit in Rome with its amazing history. This company organizes tours in all 7 continents. A friend of mine was speaking of one of the canada tours that includes national parks tours through the Glacier National Park. The scenery of the mountains, the glaciers, and the waterfalls is supposed to be breathtaking. Well, I guess I better start saving now... :)

1 comment: