Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Maxwell Road Famous Rojak

Had a heavy breakfast as usual and didnt really know what to eat for lunch, when suddenly, my colleague suggested that we go for rojak/pasembor (mixed vegetables with all sorts of crunchy snacks and made complete with delicious sweet spicy sauce on top)

So while we were there, I snapped a pic of his stall without him knowing...haha...it is along off Maxwell Road, a roadside stall where people just sit on wooden stools and taste his infamous rojak. To follow up with rojak is a bowl of chendol...hmmm.... I am very full now...must really work out with Labby..



7 comments:

  1. waaaaaaaa cannot take pics ar? must curi2 is it? hahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiksss tu bukan Pasembur ka ! ahh lapar i miss my Penang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh..sedapnye..Nice friend..visit mine if u free ekh ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yummy~ I have pending my trip to Ipoh to Wallop the nice food. Sigh~

    ReplyDelete