Sunday, July 11, 2010

Menglembu Market

Menglembu is pretty far from our place but as food bloggers, we travel by food... have food will travel, so to say..
It has been a long while since we went to Menglembu for our meals, this time Lynn took us there. She is more familiar with the market area and she knows where to get the best curry... I am not actually a fan of hot spicy food but being "kiasu", I ended up trying and it was really Super Hot!

inside menglembu market

should opt for dry curry noodles ...

but ended up taking this hot super spicy instead
smoke coming out of ears and nose.. gosh!

12 comments:

  1. Wow...curry...youmust take me there one day :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. astaga... sedapnya.. i found ur blog thru mama isah's blog (blindperfect). :) waduhhh sedapnya.. i just love food! drop by mine some times too eh~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did you enjoy the food? Looks pretty good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, the menglembu that is famous for peanuts?? hey, what are those on the dry curry noodles?? siew yoke or char siew??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I once tried the char kuey teow there, by a plump aunty. Recommended by jason, the other Ipoh food blogger himself. Not bad, but grabbing a seat on a Sunday morning is testing my patience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi...thanks for visiting my site, the noodle looks so shiok to eat, am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha i'll be crying for few days if eating spicy food... eh... i think so

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am like you, I like my curry in a thick suntan gravy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a tempting food!
    I LOVE spicy food.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a tempting food!
    I LOVE spicy food.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh dear...shdn't come to yr blog during lunch time, torture!! ipoh is really such a food heaven :D
    menglembu...made me reminiscing a lot coz it's where i was born thou i moved back to KL at 3 yrs old!!

    ReplyDelete