Friday, July 30, 2010

Aun Loke Restaurant In Pokok Assam, Taiping

When I was in Taiping recently, a local friend took us to an opened air restaurant in Pokok Assam, so I was told.. it was my first time there and their speciality is the curry fish. But one tip though, do not wear your warm clothing when you visit this restaurant... with the curry and the hot weather, you will end up having sauna instead.. hahaha...

this is the openair restaurant..

sambal tapioca leaves

fried lobak... if i m not mistaken..

curry fish.. very fresh...

this is the address...

7 comments:

  1. Just a stone's throw from my house

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish I could go there! Love fresh ingredients! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh ya hor....must eat fish head curry oso hhahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. we drove past Taiping but did not eat here. Next time I will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was this place easy to locate?
    I was at Pokok Assam last 2 week, and I could not find any good eats, sadly.

    ReplyDelete