Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dry Pan Mee With Sambal Yam

Full stomach caused by a heavy breakfast... all because of my previous post, Lynn "forced" me to show her where the shop was and we ended up having a double breakfast...

Morning itself, I took a mug of quaker oats and I thought, that was it.. till lunch. Little did I know Lynn saw my previous post and drooled over the panmee. Seeing her in torture state, I showed her where the place was and I ended up taking another meal of breakfast.

This time I took the dry type of pan mee, it came with a small bowl of soup with vegetables... the pic turned out blur so it is not displayed here..

we had to wait 15 min for our pan mee
meanwhile we enjoyed this RM2 of sambal yam cake..
yummmmmmmy!!

this was my kon loe pan meeeee...
after the double breakfast, the next meal I took was dinner!

6 comments:

  1. The sambal yam looks so yummy! This kon loe pan mee looks quite different from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, it's ok lah, that mug of cereal is not a lot also.. but more importantly, you had the best pan mee you ever so like mah.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the yam cake looked like half bitten fried chicken haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pan mee is one of favourite! Much prefer it cooked this way than the soup version.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look yummy......how about the taste? Following your blog too.

    ReplyDelete