Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Sunday Meal-To-Come

Sunday morning hasn't come yet but I am already thinking of what to eat for tomorrow... sei mou... one of my friends commented that I always think of eating only, nothing else is more important...

No la.. I am not like that.. its only that I have to plan ahead what to do, my routine, my appointments and what and where to go... Tomorrow my buddy will be coming, she is also very eager to take the below breakfast... it is our getting together once a week affair...
Both of us like the chee cheong fun (flour noodles) and varieties of fish balls (liew)..

6 comments:

  1. Chinese saying "Eating is heaven" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah! so much food :) yum yum


    PS: Have a lovely weekend!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really miss the Canning Garden cee cheong fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum yum....the liew looked very cheng leh i like.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should also order the dumplings (sui kao).. my all-time favourite when i was staying in Canning Garden last time. Chee Cheong Fun is no doubt yummy.. cheap too!! But don't ever get into the seller's nerve! That will definitely spoil your breakfast mood.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete