Sunday, October 3, 2010

Seafood In Kuala Sepetang Again

We went look for food again in Kuala Sepetang... this time I went with a different group and when we reached there, we asked a local which seafood served the best in KS. He told us the name of the one I used to go.. haiyah.... so no choice, ended up here again.. hahahaa...

Next time, ok, next time I wanna try a different shop lar.. please... no more same shop, this is my 3rd time already or was it the 4th? hahaha....lose count liow...

Ok, these were what we ordered this time...

the place overlooking the river/sea/bay...
'
oh, dont order this...
oyster egg.. not so nice..

but this fish was nice.. assam pedas..
chicken fish, this is called...

tong oh... a different type of species...

fried soft crab..but they were soft anymore..
eat with the shells and all..

a plate of fried koayteow.. surprisingly good...

my favourite scallops...

crispy fried prawns...
ok enough.. no more this shop next time..
the bill came to RM110.00 for 4 of us...
not so cheap this time..

7 comments:

  1. assam fish for me please, anytime! I am so hungry, dinner's cooking... seeing yr photos makes me hunngrier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food looks delicious. Btw, where's Kuala Sepetang? The place looks scenic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh mercy, i'm drooling already. these look delish and i think i put on a few extra kilos just looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL....woakay we'll go there went we meet next round :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have had enough, but Reana I am still craving for my first visit there!
    Aiyo .... drag me lah ...

    ReplyDelete