Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lunch At Sun Mar Poh

Three of us went to Sun Mar Poh for lunch the other day.. my girl, Elin and myself. It was a special occasion but now I cannot recall what it was. Anyway, just wallop la... hahhaaha...

I ordered three dishes plus the man tau, the meal was very satisfying.... and being marpoh, the price is also very reasonable. The bill came to RM33.oo if I am not mistaken....

omelette

buttered crispy lai liew har (crabfish?)

kwai fei tau foo (beancurd)

deep fried mantau pau (dumplings)

just nice for 3 of us.. very full in fact!

6 comments:

  1. that fried mantau must be yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, After being gone a week, I'm trying to catch up a little. Your food always looks so delicious... Those 'dumplings' look fabulous.... Makes me hungry...

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i go Ipoh , bring me to eat this buttered crispy lai liew har can ah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mantou to dip with spicy hot minced meat or chilli crabs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clare
    Thanks for leaving your info on my blog. I will have to pass on the writing - too much to do unfortunately.

    ps. this is quite a lot of food for 3 people, expecially if you are also getting rice. I've never had fried mantau pau.

    Happy weekend, Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ipoh's makan place sounds so affordable compared to kl!

    ReplyDelete