Monday, October 4, 2010

Holiday Season

Holiday season is on the way, for me and my kids, it will be in December so at this time of the year, we should start making plans as to where to go. Now that they are still studying, December is the only month where we have our holiday together as a family. We are still contemplating whether to go to winter resorts or summer resorts near the beaches. While my kids want to enjoy winter, I am quite worried about myself that I cannot endure the freezing cold weather.

If I am given a choice, I would love to head down to the romantic golden sand beaches, somewhere for instance, Hilton Head Island South Carolina. How did I hear about this? Well it is all here in this website, Hilton Head Island, a very relaxing and beautiful beach with world famous golf course. Not only that, Hilton Head Island South Carolina comes with fine dining and fabulous shopping centers. Looking at their beautiful scenery makes me feel excited.... well, I guess this beach resort will have to wait. Let me take my kids for their winter resort first and then perhaps next year, we will make a trip to lovely beaches!





1 comment: